28 January, 2011

Desk Setting

Spoiler alert for whomever Hopsy pairs me with in the "Pink Swap". These swanky Raval Page Flags are sooo gonna help me stay within the "four pinkish items" for $30 budget. Not quite taking into account the cost of my own personal flagging habit, natch...

And, at only $3 a pop I can afford a whole wardrobe of these Bamboo Pens. Additionally, they're too pretty for Babe to use, ultimately sucking the ink dry, during one of his, DON'T you OR the Ti-Babes MAKE A PEEP conference call marathons while working remotely in a teensie beach house Fridays...

Kindness of everyone for their patience as I ease into implementing Friday Drive by Postings with short and sweet finds that would otherwise fall by the posting wayside. Something light or inspirational to send ya'll into the weekend feeling a smidge less encumbered. WHICH, is a covert way of saying, the "least expensive item" post most fresh on Babe's mind as he arrives home for the weekend...XXOO

7 comments:

  1. Special request - you've shown us your splendidly organized summer closet. Could we see and be inspired by the winter version? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I like your idea for Friday posts. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your finds. I love Post-Its and these flags will be a wonderful addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paper Source is ultra-addictive...it is best not to live too close to one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh! I love Bamboo Pens! Those are cute. I think I need to put them in our living room writing desk to go with our Asian motif. Parfaite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HipWaldorf - I have just discovered Paper Source and (unlucky for me) it is a block or two from where I work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'adore your blog! I, too, say 'summering' on occasion. Keep up being terrific, hon.

    http://laughlongandhard.blogspot.com/

    Loads of Love,
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete