21 January, 2011

Boots On The Brain

I came back from Paris with boots on the brain and have been using the bff's pair of Alberto Fermani's as my mental barometer of quality and good looks with not much luck. Until today...

Must be an Italian boot attraction I've got cuz this pair of Fiorentini + Baker Elisa's stopped me dead in my tracks. Ohhh per favORe let them come in both brown annnd black...

Kindness of Scout Charlottesville for the brand introduction and LPC at Amid Privilege for the brand validation. And, Babe, who will know I've tracked down a pair of the seemingly sold out size 39.5's when he is suddenly and inexplicably let off the Country Strong hook this weekend out of the goodness of my heart...XXOO

10 comments:

  1. I am coming late to the boot love party but have picked up a couple of cute pairs in the last few weeks for a song! Hope you find just what you are dreaming of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love. Perfect boots can be so hard to find! I just ordered a pair of Tory Burch boots and like a true crazy girl, stalked them in boutiques so they could overnight them right away. Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. STunning. I just got some "riding"ish boots and I love them
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thank you for taking my comments under consideration. My brother would thank you too, for corroborating his taste in boots for women. I coveted the pair he gave my sister-in-law to be:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. After leaving Paris the last time, I went though the same obsession! Found some good ones, but always have my eyes out! My current obsession is Hunter boots! Love your posts on Paris. I am going once a month to meet my husband who is working there- and plan to go to the bistro you posted about! Any other tips are more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think those are versatile and divine. Boots are something of an investment, so it pays to find precisely the right pair.

    V. cute about your hubby and Country Strong!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ~$200 at Barneys right now...I was in store and they didn't have my size but tracked down a 39.5 for me. They're super cute, I hope you get a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore boots, but I've got to say those are awfully maculine for my taste.
    And, what exactly is brand validation? confirmation that they are in fact well made and quality that will last: thumbs up. confirmation that they are the "right" name: thumbs down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. THESE are the boots I have been looking for all season! Now I need to find them in my size...wish me luck...and thanks!

    ReplyDelete