12 October, 2009

The Twilight Years

Daddy says that Templeton has entered his twilight years and that's why he needs so much sleep...

I adore my Tatsie so I spend every one of his waking moments by his side. Sometimes I get sooo excited that he's up that I spend it doing cartwheels and somersaults over him and Mummy has to rein me in.

When he's napping I try and entertain myself with substitute friends...

But, it's not quite the same.

Templeton doesn't play with his toys so much as use them for pillows and snuggling...

And, even though I succumb to sleep myself sometimes, I always keep one ear awake, like a Navy Seal on a mission, listening for my best friend to stir...

3 comments:

  1. A dear friend told me yesterday she spotted a great cartoon of a cat looking in the mirror, looking back was a lion! I guess we all need to look in the mirror or have a friend to look up to for our inner lion!
    This could be a book....about these two cats!
    I love the names.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you can see a friendship and companionship between furry family members!! These 2 are very lucky to have each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww....

    The white cat looks like he/she might have a little 'tude, no?

    ReplyDelete