06 October, 2009

MRR Design Pour Moi

I love it when the mailman knocks on my door with an unexpected delivery of a package that's too big to fit in my box. Annnd, we especially love it when there's something as pretty as this pink MRR frame waiting inside the package...

Marnie over at MRR Design blog sent me this handmade thank you for mentioning her in a post a couple of weeks ago...

Pshaw Marnie...Patricia over at PVE should get all the credit for discovering your beautiful preppy wares. And, also some serious credit for my new favorite header illustration...

Even le commandant Pilgie recognizes Patricia's signature talent when he sees it...

Either that or he's jockeying for space deciding that his likeness will be the lucky picture chosen for this newly acquired real estate...

Kindness of Marnie at MRR Design for my much appreciated frame and for Patricia who initiated the relationship with her generous gesture for Emma and Hilary...XXOO

12 comments:

  1. thanks again for the pop! the pink looks terrific against the pink of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice, dear, blur your address before someone nutty tracks you down! Gorgeous frame/memory board. I've been trolling MMR for something perfect and lovely for my daughter's bedroom redo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet of her. Bloggers are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so sweet!

    But I agree- too many crazies! Please blur your address! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed...anyone can stalk you now - blur your addy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i would blur the address so no one crazy starts stalking you:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just came across your blog - it's fabulous! So great to find someone else who admires the Gwynneth Paltrow hairstyle from "A Perfect Murder" (just having trouble finding a decent pic from the film to take to my stylist).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to everyone for their concern. It just took me most of the day to find a moment to rectify my rookie blogger mistake. And, the bad news for any potential stalkers out there is I'm moving in a few weeks so
    laa-ti-da...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah (in Chevy Chase DC)October 6, 2009 at 7:19 PM

    As a loyal local reader of your blog, I am, completely selfishly, hoping that you are not leaving Washington! Of course, we have never met, but I love the personal touches that your references to the area bring. I am hoping that you are simply changing Georgetown addresses, but, alas, if you are leaving town altogether, I shall be excited for you...and learn to love your new locale through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have you considered a career in modeling for your cats? And I can guarantee they won't be too happy once you start packing and all of their hiding places magically disappear!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was lucky enough to 1) be the recipient of one of Marnie's great frames - with a labrador print ribbon, and 2) meet Marnie in Baltimore over the summer. She's one of those genuinely wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete