22 October, 2009

Three Birds With One Post

Aide-de-camp Lizzie needs my help. She had her heart set on a certain pair of Meg Carter earrings for her wedding next month but, sadly they are temporarily sold out. She has asked for my help finding replacements but, I think I'm going to do her one better. A sort of an amuse-bouche wedding gift if you will...

I'm going to make a public plea to Meg, on Lizzie's behalf, to work her magic and get my dear friend her coveted "Babe" blister pearl studs in time for the big day...

As it just so happens, this month is Meg's birthday and in a grand reverse gift gesture she is generously offering a free pair of stud earrings of your choice (valued at $65 or less) with each website order...

So, in essence I may be snagging two pair of earrings for my gal while simultaneously spreading the word of this great deal annnd wishing my new friend Meg a Happy Birthday...

My version of a shopping hat trick...

Kindness of Lizzie Prenger for allowing me to leak a hopeful wedding day reveal and Meg Carter for taking this request seriously but, not too. It is your birthday after all...

4 comments:

  1. What a pearl of a girl you are! (and Meg too)
    Off to see what treasures need a good home, or an ear to land on.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best. Alway nice to be able to go the extra mile for a friend every once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now have MY heart set on those earrings... perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to purchase a pair. Ever since I discovered her jewelry on your blog, I've been coveting a pair. It sounds like now is the time to splurge!

    ReplyDelete