02 October, 2009

Lethal Elbow Inheritance

I've always been really curious about the origin of my lethally pointy elbows. Neither of my parents have these extremely curvy hinges so who did I inherit them from?

It's a curiosity that has randomly crossed my mind as it did last night while brushing my teeth at my parents house. As fate would have it, I went from my oral hygiene routine right into rifling through old family photos and voilà...

Mystery solved! My Papa's elbows apparently skipped a generation and reappeared on moi. Makes me wonder if years from now someone will be referencing old family pictures and pinning their crazy bones on me...

Kindness of Deb Voos for appearing dangerously close to my lethally pointy elbows in both pics...

7 comments:

  1. girl ~ you get a tan like no one i have ever seen! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you get so tanned! That takes a lot of work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is comforting to know that there is someone else who pursues random thoughts with such focus, quite droll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do inherit all types of things from the family, don't we:)? In our family, it's short legs. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now where did you get your sharp wit?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete