05 October, 2009

Fun Aunt Genevieve

I just hate when I see the suitcases come out. I instantly go into a funk cuz I know it means mummy and daddy are leaving...

I tried staging a lay-in on mummy's clothes so she couldn't pack but, then I cheered up cuz Aunt Genevieve arrived to kitty sit us for the weekend. She's great cuz we get a vaca from grooming, she doesn't make the bed so we can play fort all day, she doesn't run the dreaded vacuum, annnd we can strong arm her into getting out of bed in the middle of the night to play or open the closet door for us.

It was exhausting having so much fun and, now that the Mistress of the Manor is home, the suitcases have been unpacked and put away, we're groomed, and the place has been swept, Swiffered and vacuumed to within an inch of it's life, all is right in my little world and I can catch up on some much needed sleep...

Kindness of Aunt Genevieve for coming all the way from the beach and taking such good care of us all weekend...XXOO

8 comments:

  1. when the mice are away the cat's will play!! :)
    cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. so sweet! It's funny how furkids know what's going when they see the suitcase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious Kitty. I love getting peeks into your closet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cats are too funny! Mine used to be the same!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those squeezy cats!

    P.S. I think one kitty is dreaming about her gyno appointment.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every cat I've known loves upper shelves in a closet!

    ReplyDelete