24 September, 2009

Gifts Galore

While in Montauk I got a call from Babe alerting me that a package had arrived in my name. Return address, one Meg Carter...

Well, I was barely in the door on Sunday when I tore into my surprise delivery and found not one, but two pair of beautiful earrings. That Meg, not only extremely talented but nice as pie too. Just so happens the green ones go perfectly with the Lilly Peacock Dress that accompanied me home from New York and the Babe Paleyesque black pearls go with darn near everything else...

Then yesterday I got a pic text from Hilary who had just received a package at college from illustrator to the bloggeratti, Patricia Van Essche at PVE...

Also included was a pic text of her thank you note to Patricia so that Auntie Alice knew she was showing her good breeding...

One day later Emma received her thoughtful, and preppy to boot, gesture from the lovely Mrs. Van Essche...

What a couple of great gals Meg and Patricia are. I'm super blessed to have met such wonderful, talented women through my blog...

Kindness of Meg at Meg Carter Designs and Patricia at PVE. I can not rave about their work enough let alone their kind spirits...

The preppy frames can be found at Marnier's MRR Design Etsy store here...

And, upon request, here tis the link to Emma's shwanky zebra stationary...

9 comments:

  1. I think I need some new earrings from Meg - that's what I love about the blog world, women empowering other women to race home to check their e-mail, snail mail and blog mail!!!
    Thrilled the girls love the mrr frames...
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia I "know" and love her work... not familiar with Meg, so must check out! Great earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the fun of blogging -making these great friends and sharing our passions! Patricia is the sweetest (and apparently so is Meg!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot get over that monogrammed zebra stationery. Mind sharing where it's from? It is beyond!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Allie in Gtown,
    Would love to see photo with you modeling both pairs of earrings. What generous special people your blog has brought into your life. Thanks for sharing, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma's cute stationary was a birthday gift from her friend Lucy. She apparantly bought it from her friend at Wofford College who makes preppy notecards. Emma is investigating and I shall return with a source...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm in love with both pairs of earrings!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for the pop about my frames - hope the girls love them - and thanks to patricia who sent them along to the girls

    ReplyDelete