My très faded, but much beloved, pink and green L.L. Bean beach bag...
The reads; book du jour and whatever mags roll in that week. Always a li'l extra spring in my step when I'm toting a Hamptons and US...
Accoutrements bag containing:
- Glacier Tropical SPF 20 good for my skin and the environment
- Skinceuticals Physical Defense SPF 30 for heavy duty protection
- old school Coppertone SPF 8 for the smell
- Neutrogena and Mario Badescu sunscreen for lips
- bug spray from Whole Foods for those west wind days
- Lilly Pulitzer playing cards cuz Emma used to be a card shark
- Raval Page Flags and a pink highlighter for marking finds
- cash for Diet Coke emergencies
Kindness of everyone for not raggin' on my Coppertone 8. I am very well aware of it's limitations but, my overwhelming desire to huff it overrides any protection deficiencies it may have...XXOO