02 February, 2011

Birth Of A Rachel Leigh Habit

Aide-de-camp Lizzie sent me a link to Kelly Market a couple of week ago and, after a cursory perusal, I hit pay dirt with the Rachel Leigh Audrey enamel bow bracelet find...

Ohhh, these beauties instantly jumped to theee top of my "posting/purchasing pronto" list before the mice running the mental filing system even knew what hit 'em...

But, before I could either post or purchase my recent find, the Universe winked at me when Emma uploaded her pics from formal on FB. In a matter of a mere nano second my eye registered; she did end up wearing the black dress she purchased in Australia luuuv her hair wonder if she did it herself oooo Pam wore her new Halston dress wish she was MY friend so I could raid her closet BRACELET!

It may have been 8am on a Saturday morn but, I started shooting off BBM's like I was launching an air raid. Is that a Rachel Leigh bracelet? Where did you get it? Is it yours? Is it Pams? Is that the all gold? Do you like the all gold? What's it look like in person? WAKE UP EMMA!!!

Turns out 'twas indeed. One, of a collection of six Audrey's all belonging to Pam. Oh Pammy, I juuust knew you were one of us...

Meanwhile, poor hadn't seen me all week Babe was repeatedly calling for me to come back to bed but, I was in an Audrey trance, narrowing down the colors that would be selected to kick off MY collection. And, the Gold was the first to make the cut...

Followed by the Blossom...

Which ran neck and neck with the how great will this look with a tan White...

And, the benched, but ready to be called into the game at a moment's notice, Ice...

Seems as though the Audrey has been given the stamp of approval by a well dressed brunette and statuesque blond pair of besties...

Twice!

Kindness of aide-de-camp Lizzie who proves time and time again why she's earned the aide-de-camp title. Also, Adria at Rachel Leigh Jewelry for letting me know the website will be restocked with all the shhhwanky Audrey colors by the end of the month. Lastly, Em and, her roommie/ΑΔΠ sister, Pam Csordas for the on demand pics and intel oh so very early in the morn. Better start thinking about YOUR color choice Miss March birthday girl...XXOO

19 comments:

  1. These are really pretty. Sigh, my bank account (and therefore, my husband) like your food and/or kitty posts more than these. I want the gold one, now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are one my "need" list! Your blog is just my daily dose of fabulousness. Thank you so much for sharing all your wonderful finds with us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just added these to my, getting longer everyday, lust list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those shades of green....oh my...you are getting me in trouble too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband thanks you for adding something new to my list. These are delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. but Daddy, I want an Oompa Loompa and I want it nooooow!

    foot stomp. these are stunning but I know that with my tiny wrists they'd be too big. yet another step closer to forming my own bracelet line. Obvi will name one "the Alice"

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these but like kHm, my wrists are too small for such fabulousness. Sad! We shall have to live vicariously through you until kHm comes out with that bracelet line!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this post! I can't believe they were on Gossip Girl...totally missed that. I love that you got several - the ice and white are favorites of mine as well.

    xo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dammit! I was saving my bracelet lust for a leighelena double cuff...hmmm, Rachel Leigh, Leighelena? Potato, potahto?

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's JUST what you need. A bracelet. I'm calling the police. Caliper time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE Rachel Leigh! I'm obsessed with the Audrey bracelets and also a lot of her other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the fan club! I am absolutely in love with her Greta Cuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, those are really cute! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADG - Allie NEEDS a half-dozen bracelets, not just one.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Make it a baker's dozen and we'll call it a day! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so right. That white bracelet would look SO great with a tan. And the pink, and the gold...

    Sorry Babe, but me and Alice have some shopping to do!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE! i'll take the white, gold, and every pastel shade offered, please.

    ReplyDelete