23 June, 2010

Dress Stalking

Last summer it was the CK Bradley Islesboro dress that we all had to have, annnd ALL got...

This summer, it's her silk Sonoma dress in green picadilly that has me lurking in the shadows with my night vision goggles and Babe's moola, waiting for juuust the right pounce moment...

And, just when all my attention was focused on my first victim, into my life waltzed this pretty Lilly obsession...

First sighting logged, Facebook...

Next couple of sightings, New York Social Diary and the Lilly blog. Third and, hopefully final sighting, my closet...

Kindness of Babe who is sooo busy he will barely skim today's post, not at all absorbing it's content or intent. Pay nooo attention to the dress behind the curtain...XXOO

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore all of these dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i LOVE the ck bradley...GREAT choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress. That blue print will look beautiful with your complexion. Who is the woman wearing the first dress you like? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo it's gorge! Can't wait to see it in action!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have picked some beauties. The Lilly is a must for you and I am sure Babe will love seeing you in it. Thanks for your shopping info. I'm going on line to see what is left at the Sale Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Lilly and the Sonoma dress. Hope both of them can make it into your closet, before Babe even notices that new packages had arrived. I'm very skilled in that department. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would die to have the one shoulder number. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These women...where can I order them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Sonoma, not a fan of the poofy Lilly, it looks more housecoat-ish. Maybe I need to see it on!

    The one shoulder Lilly would be fab on you with your PX arms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously, did you ever consider "Personal Shopper" in your repertoire? You always have such lovely things up your sleeve, or an ear shot away!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  11. (swoon)

    Pardon me. Must be the martinis.

    Lovely...lovelies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Sonoma dress is GORGEOUS! Would look darling with a great pair of nude heels!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the one shoulder dress. I actually wish they made a short version as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Alice- I am DYING thinking about you with night vision goggles on, creeping and ready to pounce at just the right moment! hands down this is the best visual of the month. thanks for the levity in my last foul GMATin' swoop!

    xoox

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw the blue print dress on the right at TJ Maxx a year ago and still regret not buying it!

    ReplyDelete