13 April, 2010

Preppy Cards

My Cranes stationary is buried under a heap somewhere in storage and in a bleak moment of thank you note despair I had a memory recall...

Bailey from Sherman Pickey once mentioned something about note cards to me in a passing email sooo off to my Gmail archives it was to unearth the Preppy Cards link...

Jackpot! Perfect stand-ins for my fancy shmancy Cranes...

Then, in a small world wink, Meg Carter tells me she is friendly with Kristin McCallum of Preppy Cards and actually did the bridesmaids gifts for her wedding...

By now, I am so NOT surprised that Meg and I think along the same fashion lines...

Great minds and all...

Looks like someone else wants in that club...

Kindness of Bailey Rockwell for once upon a time mentioning a fabulous stationary find in passing. This brain is like a great finds sponge Bailey...XXOO

20 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this!! I love these. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding fuel to my paper addiction. Never enough.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image of the Longchamp bag and the trout for my DH. Kindness to you for sharing another great item to keep the UPS guy knocking on my door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very nice. I'll have to investigate those cute cards. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've thought of ordering some of their little notecards - glad to see them "in person." They're as adorable as I'd imagined!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the recommendation! I have a teensy stationary addiction so I am going to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those cards! You've been crowned on my blog. Please stop by for instructions. www.luluanddaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh they are so cute!!! Once again your product discoveries are distracting me from my work of defending the innocent and downtrodden!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooh la la- this is pandora's box in the best possible way ever!

    xoox and hugs to Pilgie too

    kHm

    ReplyDelete
  10. i adore preppy cards... have carried them in my store... darling... xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. In my book, the lead character and her daughter shop at "Sherman Pickey." I LOVE that store!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful! I will check into that right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay, I just found my next splurge! Hubby would love the fly fishing one - I may have to be a good wife and he get him some stationery, in addition to my own. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just when I swore I wouldn't buy any stationery for at least 60 days.....oy vey.....
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love my Preppy Cards and love Sherman Pickey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. you should also check out dabney lee's site... she has the preppiest stationery and homegoods lines.

    http://dabneylee.com/
    http://www.dabneyleeathome.com/

    you will love it.

    loving you blog

    - your dc sister in all things prep

    ReplyDelete
  17. Preppy Cards has always been one of my faves! I miss Kirsten's little Pomegranite shop on the UES, we actually looked into buying it! Enjoy, i have the same Belgian's in pink and green! :)

    ReplyDelete