20 April, 2010

Belgians and Daddy Rx

It just figures that my red velvet Belgian Shoes show up the week after I've packed up the winter duds for the season ANNND Babe's home on vacay. Au revoire my fine ruby slippers, til we meet again come fall...

Daddy's vacay may not be so good for Mama's relationship with the UPS and FedEx men but, it's certainly been a miracle drug for our little Boots...

Templeton's had a glorious week of convalescing and bird watching from his perch on the porch...

He still needs an occasional rescue from drowning in his water bowl but, we have all cherished this gift of more time...

Pilgie R.N. has been by his Tatsie's side round the clock and is sure to take home "Nurse of the Year" come award season...

I'm sure he'd gladly trade that award, just like Mummy'd trade her Belgians, for something else...

Kindness of everyone for all the caring words and prayers. I read every single one of them to Templeton and that, along with Daddy TLC and an occasional Skype with his beloved Emma, has gave us both some measure of peace last week...XXOO

20 comments:

  1. So glad to hear Templeton is having a good spell. Your kitties are so darn cute! Hang in there. He is becoming one of the most famous patients around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you and your little ones... XXOO to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to Templeton!

    PS Love the ruby slippers.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you on my blog for an award, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad he is enjoying some R&R :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hugs to all of you. And please give Templeton a squeeze from me and his two biggest fans in NOVA; Devin and Angus- http://tinyurl.com/y67nn8r
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I send positive energy to sweet and handsome Templeton every day. My 17-year-old Chihuahua is also experiencing kidney failure. Please let Templeton know that he has one human fan and one Chihuahua fan in Raleigh thinking of him every day! Hooray for Tatsie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending lots of preppy love to Templeton and his fam. :) Looks like his last days are happy ones! and the shoes are TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable pics of your babies together...I know how difficult this time is for you, and that you're cherishing these moments...all the best to you and your little feline friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. "There's no place like home," says Allie as she clicked her heels together, clutching her little dog Toto - um, I mean her two cats under each arm.

    Just kidding. I do love the shoes.

    I am sad for you about your cat, though. I hope you all have many, many more good days together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope Templeton has a great week with Daddy at home......and you learn how to stash those UPS boxes! Have to minimize our lectures. :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that photo of Templetom & Pilgie on the bench. My heart goes out to you and Templeton, having experienced one cat with kidney failure already.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad that Templeton is able to get some good sunning and bird watching in with Pilgie by his side, keeping him in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you are enjoying the time with Templeton and giving him lots of loves, he looks very content!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Covet the belgians - one of those wasp/prep staples that crosses the divide of male and female gear.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, Gorgeous Belgians. I've been meaning to order a pair of animal-print Midinettes, but I guess I'll wait to fall and break out the Bonanno's that have been patiently sitting in my closet, unworn, all winter!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Templeton must feel all this love. And I'm sending Pilgie hugs. His heart is surely breaking, too. Fabulous shoes. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope Templeton is as comfortable as he can be at this time, he looks like a sweet darling.
    Hugs to Templeton and his mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am SO every jealous of your gorgeous kitties!
    http://www.pinkcalculator.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/gracie_beth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Next year, when you go to your winter wardrobe you will have forgotten all about them and it will be like you got a new pair. I live for mine! But red, I'm a little jelly. I might have to copy. xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete