01 February, 2012

Mimi di N Designs

I was hunting the web for a pink belt strap to go with the Christopher Ross bunny buckle I had delusions of winning on eBay when I happened upon Mimi di N...

Forget trying to keep up with the big bidding dogs bunnies on eBay! I found beautiful buckles that would not set off those cursed Mint.com large purchase alarms...

I immediately dispatched one off to my Basset loving friend, who was still deep in the Chris Ross eBay trenches herself...

And, sent Mel notice of her signature bees...

Then set about filling my own virtual cart with the walking a fine Mrs. Roper line with white AG Stilts and tan ankles flamingos...

And, the Meg Carterish sea shells...

Danced a jig when I saw the duck head...

And, emptied the whole cart and started anew when I saw this li'l enamel feller...

Turns out they did have the pink belt strap for the bunny I left behind ...

Along with plenty of additional colors for all of my new woodland friends...

Kindness of the Ti-Babes for realizing they would have to order and give Mummy her Mother's Day present a smidge early this year if she they wanted the pleasure of seeing her don it come Derby Day...XXOO

8 comments:

  1. Mercy....thanks for sharing!!!! You might have just created a belt-collecting monster! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Kentucky gal myself, I am quite partial to the racing horse. These are such a find! And I'm groaning with empathy that your hubs, too, is a Mint.com watchdog. Oy, vey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! So cute!! GREAT find

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also all about the horse and jockey buckle...big surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- you listed the Mimi di N ones I already own (horse and jockey and enameled fox)... you will LOVE them!!! They're very well made and gorgeous. She has more belt strips and buckles on eBay under seller name mariaconradovna; they may be a bit cheaper - customer service is a little slow, but they're great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely and would make great gifts for just about anyone. Best thing is they are manufactured in the USA!!
    best, teaorwine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wore a Mimi diN elephant buckle to Gold Cup two yrs ago and never have I ever gotten so many compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you darling for all the wonderful compliments. - Mimi

    ReplyDelete