22 February, 2012

Hunting Hoodlums

A good scout never rests...

So, even whilst being hustled through the fast moving lift line, I quickly and efficiently extracted the intel for the lift police guy's Electric Visual sunglasses, expertly planted my poles, whipped off my mitten, and secured several quick, glove liner shots before thee other lift line police Babe could have a conniption...

Further research has unveiled that these uber 80's, red, white and blue mirrored beauties are a sold-out, special White|Skied edition of the Hoodlum style from last year but, where there's a will, there's a pair or two... 

Just trying to decide if the Blue | Skied pair go with blond and tan as well as the white...

*I know from experience these linked pairs will sell out lickity split but, if you're determined enough, you can still find some floating around the country at retailers carrying Electric. I know this to be true cuz I have a secret pair of the Blue|Skied somewhere in the Rockies awaiting my decision...

Kindness of Babe, who is certain to take umbrage at his lift policing portrayal. Jeesh, ya miss the seat one weensie time cuz you're brain's oxygen starved, it hits you mid back but, instead of just safely crumpling to the ground, you wind up dangling from the upwardly mobile chair cuz your husband has you by one arm and your mother-in-law the other, surely dragging you to the gnarly death scene running through your head, as you scream LET ME GOOOOOOOO!!! and, THAT's just cause for loosing lift line independence for the duration of the trip? I prefer the constructive advice of your mother to just retire that day's ski outfit over the lift line babysitting thankyouverymuch BAAABE...XXOO

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, the visual! Too funny, glad you weren't hurt.

    Cool glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool glasses but I noticed the white are not polarized. All the glare I see in your sun and fun future will require it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, so they won't be used for my hard core beaching, just riding around looking cute :)

    ReplyDelete