06 February, 2012

Grade School Flu

I haven't suffered from a 5 day long flu since grade school and, in fact, had started to wonder if I was remembering incorrectly and they had just seemed like they lasted forever. Turns out, I had not manufactured some urban flu myth as I've just spent the last 5 days dying...

And, since I spent most of my sick bed time lurking 'round Pinterest, I'd thought I'd share some of my fav pic finds like these nifty Valentine bacon hearts...

What I'd rather be doing...

Loving all the classic beauty...

And, classic duds finds...

 Just a waitin' for an excuse to make these hydrangea cupcakes...

Still lusting after Ali's perfect camel pea coat...

Annnd, the Hermès perf riding boot...

Merci to Steven Stoleman for adding a Queen of Cashmere monogram sweater to my wish list queue...

 And, to Lauren for reminding me to make a laser tooth whitening appointment...

Now, it's back to bed,stalking and nursing a now in the throws of day 2 sick Babe while he tries to convince me he has it worse than I did insert heavy eye rolling...

Kindness of everyone I lifted these pics from including Pinterest buds, Facebook friends and, I Love Your Style blog. Truth be told, I'm too weak to figure out how to pin pics from FB and flash players so, I figured if I posted them here theeeen I could lift them from myself. That's called pinning two birds with one grade school flu...XXOO

10 comments:

  1. Poor lambs. Feel better soon Babe and glad you are on the mend AliVonPinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe poor yeeee.... I was battling that cold over New Years. Fortunately we have an excellent view over the city from our bedroom, so fireworks were enjoyed from the safe haven under a duvet. xxx hugs Stroods (Knot Just Nautical)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had something similar myself over New YEar's wknd. Feel better! (I love Pinterest but can't stand that their help isn't terribly helpful!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better darling! I haven't had that kind of flu since I was little either.
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better!!!
    I lurve the monogrammed sweater! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  6. This may interest you:

    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/186486

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock'n the Hermes and Gucci! love it!

    ReplyDelete