19 May, 2011

One Petra, Two Petra, Three Petra, Four...Five Petra, Six Petra, Seven Petra, Or...

Yes, I am très fortunate that these are the things I get to lose sleep over; Whiiich Sheridan French Petra Tunic do I want to pair with my white AG Stilts to achieve my Eastern Shore version of tenue de ville for a Memorial Weekend soirée?

The Lavender Ice...

Exotic Lime...

Or the A La Mode? Looks like the sold out Gods may make my decision for me as it appears I am a latecomer to the quite popular Sheridan French party. Note to self: place your order befooore sharing with the good taste masses via post...

I owe BLC at The Company She Keeps a heap of thanks for saving me valuable time by making my Neve Dress decision for me. Now fingers crossed as I plow through the list of Sheridan French retailers to track down a size 6 in Sugared Sunset...

Kindness of Sheridan French for helping my decision making impaired self with Petra color choices yesterday. Annnd flattering me with size XS and S assumptions. Only in my Diet Coke/Insanity dreams Sheridan...XXOO

7 comments:

  1. love these tunics! the 'lavender ice' would be good for memorial day with its reds and blues...let us know what you decide ;-)
    ~hmc

    ReplyDelete
  2. That exotic lime left me drooling! That is tasty!

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the exotic lime. You'll look terrific whichever you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been dreaming of Sheridan French since The Company She Keeps posted about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exotic Lime... it will be totally fab with your coloring and bright blonde hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got one of Sheridan French's tunics because of the little fabric mishap she had :) I am dying for anything from her in that exotic lime color combo. She told me she will be selling online in the near future. HEAVEN.

    ReplyDelete