The next award came to me in quadruplicate from DC Prep, Paisley & Pearls, The Pink Washingtoniette and The Monogrammed Sailor. I adore all 4 of these blogs. Merci beaucoup girls! Us preps have to stick together.
Then I was "tagged" by The Company She Keeps (totally in love with her illustration) and Cape House who also get the prep seal of approval! In a dual move towards being a little unconventional and a whole lot lazy I have decided to cut and paste my facebook "25 Random Things About Me" a la US magazine instead of answering all of the requisite questions that arrived with the tag;
1. Names and faces are fleeting but I never forget an outfit.
2. I dropped a button buck at 100 yards the first time I went deer hunting but I refuse to hunt geese
3. I pee my pants when I laugh too hard
4. I pass out every single time I have my blood drawn regardless of how many "good thoughts" I think
5. If I could have superpowers I would be a multilingual time traveler with invisible capabilities
6. I am fascinated with identical multiples
7. I am too forgiving for my own good
8. Quite shocking, I know, but I am not a natural blond, GASP!
9. I have delusions of grandeur
10. I once free dove 30 feet in the dark ocean coming up with a fistful of sand to impress a guy
11. I never tire of watching The Sound of Music
12. I've had reoccurring nightmares about Indians and snakes since I was a child
13. I feel the closest to God when I'm roasting on a beach or in a sauna
14. I'm sneaky
15. I won the Presidential Physical Fitness Challenge for the most full sit-ups in high school with 500
16. I have an inhuman amount of empathy for human weaknesses
17. Sometimes I make brownies just to eat the batter
18. I'm hoping to meet Seabiscuit and Elsa in heaven
19. I'm mad, mad, MAD for English period literature and film
20. As much as I want to like coffee and cosmos, for the chic containers alone, they make me sick
21. The fastest path to my soul is through animals
22. All the riches and happiness I wish for myself I equally wish for my family and friends
23. I mouth kiss my pets, shhh...don't tell Babe
24. I'm allergic to Penicillin and Tetracycline
25. The jewel in my crown is my husband
Thank you to everyone who sent me an award or a mention. And, please do not take offense at my cowardly, Sean Penn-ishly way out...