23 May, 2012

Fiver Du Jour

Hilbil's custom PVE header for her on the cusp on launching blog chronicling her education and jouRNey raising $5000 towards a cure in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer, October 27-28. Since this such a noble cause, and her Nursing Honors College thesis, Pilgie and Lolly did their part and anted up here...

Ricky Lauren's new book The Hamptons Food, Family, and Fun. Includes the recipe for her signature, dark chocolate brownies that are supposedly so yummy Ralph wanted to put them in his stores til her mother laid down the for family only law...

Duck Head?! Talk about a blast from the past. Oh, fer sure there are some Duck Head khakis in Babe's foreseeable future...

How darling are these Tipsy Skipper Captain Morgan clutches? Already planning on imbibing a couple rounds myself starting with Shellacked in conch. Or, Fiji Fizz in bicoastal. Oh what the hay, A ROUND FOR THE HOUSE!

My fav flower, and Lolly's fav Scooby snack, is in bloom and my Whole Foods Peony habit is dangerously close to setting off a Mint.com alarm. Thank god we're not far off from hydrangea robbing season...

Kindness of PVE for making her pretty blog headers a family affair. Also, anyone who happens to spy me, come June, scooting around the beach on my bike at dusk with scissors in my Nantucket basket, for just looking the other way...XXOO

10 comments:

  1. Love her blog idea! I lost my aunt to breast cancer 3 years ago, and this is SUCH a wonderful cause.

    And HOLY SMOKES. My dad was Captain Duckhead khakis back in the day. What a flashback!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous blog header...PVE is SO talented! I also love anything Ricky or Ralph! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i could stare at hose peonies all day. beautiful blog header and great cause, i'll definitely follow along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just KNEW you'd feature Ricky's new book...tres au courant as you are...

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a talent for finding the cutest bags

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite flowers!! I have also stalked Whole Foods and have enjoyed the season. I can't wait to get my copy of the book. Now I have to try those dang brownies! So excited about the new blog! Beautiful header but seeing who designed it I would expect it to be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was drooling over peonies at Whole Foods yesterday, too ... they seem extra gorgeous this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Those Tipsy Skipper clutches are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allie,

    Not sure if you ever were able to find the matching nightstand you were looking for, but I just happened to be looking for something else and this little lovely came up in my search...

    http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12491141

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nope, never did. Recently commissioned an artist to make a pair from driftwood. But, I so appreciate the scouting :)

    ReplyDelete