21 November, 2011

Why Oh Why Did I Fire The Maid?

A long week of late night tapings and a jam packed weekend of fun with overnight guests, and we're pooped...

I'm actually feigning complete exhaustion cuz Mummy's looking for volunteers since the cleaning lady cancelled at the eleventh hour...

Let Lolly do it since she enjoys cleaning so much. Besides, (whispers behind paw) maybe it'll help them work off all the pain au chocolat they inhaled this weekend...

Kindness of Lolly for not only always being Mama's helper but, for also suggesting it only fair that I get to put my unused cleaning lady money towards a massage. That's my li'l pain au chocolate sharing girlfriend...XXOO  

9 comments:

  1. I fired the gardener and the window cleaner - it has taken my cursing to a whole new level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cleaning ladies and I have a deal, in Portuguese or not, if they have to cancel, they better figure out another day during the week to make it up. With three wee ones and a dog, there's no missing a week. Although a massage DOES sound nice. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No chocolate for Lolly or Pilge or they might go into anaphlylactic shock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course a massage is a must when the cleaning lady decides not to show. I was thinking earlier that I had not seen Pilgie (or Gen.
    H------) and Lolly for a while. And there they were. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If she cancelled for that day, she should have offered diff days in the same week! Jeez Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My cleaning lady is lazy and she drinks, but since she sleeps with my husband, he wants to keep me, er, her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patsy's comment is hysterical. Thanks for the laugh of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos in today's post just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete