12 January, 2010

My Christmas From Babe

I had a wonderful holiday with Babe...

And, his generous gift giving started shortly after this shot on Christmas Eve when I turned down the bed to find a familiar orange box peeking out from under my pillow...

Inside, a belt I have lusted over since high school...

The next morning's gift opening brought my much coveted Burbery pea coat and looong awaited Gucci Horsebit Hobo bag. Hilbils has already volunteered to take my new purse off my hands should I ever tire of it. Generosity abounds...

My last big gift, unfortunately, is up on blocks til I can properly heal my Achilles tendon at which time I'm on a 5 mile restriction per Dr. Babe. Fooey...

My stocking contained some familiar items...

And, some surprise gadgets...

Apparently, my gratitude was bittersweet for Babe. According to him, even though he took care of the top contenders on my wish list, all it meant was that the items cued up behind them were scooched up to the top. Poor Dil. There's always Valentines Day...

Kindness of Babe for giving me an amazing Christmas. Although, I must admit the best gift of all was having him all to myself for two solid weeks...XXOO

20 comments:

  1. You have such a generous husband! I adore the sweater you are wearing in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a very merry Christmas! I am in love with your living room....
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of the tree, Christmas was definitely beautiful in your house! :)

    I've been debating going with a shorter haircut again & you have convinced me to do it!

    Cheers!
    lottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big props to Babe - that is a fantastic haul! LOVE it all ! :-) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I have been anticipating the xmas loot post and of course you scored some amazing gifts. Particularly green over the horsebit bag.PS. That fireplace is divine. Merry Xmas and a most happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful presents in a beautiful house. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and that all the traveling settles down. Because, as you so sweetly put it, he's the best present of all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that was my living room! It's the parlor at the Kent Manor Inn which is down the street from my in-laws whose home is undergoing a complete renovation. We had the entire inn to ourselves which was wonderful...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater looks fantastic on you! The style reallty suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful gifts! I have that belt on my most wanted list, too. The gadgets are great too. Big props to Babe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great hubby you have - cheers to Babe for such a great Christmas! So glad you two were able to spend time together over the holidays. Hard to get back to reality, isn't it? I'm still struggling...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, we love the way you wrote this Miss Alllie, honestly, it is just delightful. And all your goodies look outstanding, especially the belt. We are liking the belt. Yeppers.

    We also detoured over to WS to check out the Salad Chopper Tosser thingie, and eagerly await your review of same, we have loooked at them for awhile and wondered if "they really worked," if that makes sense.

    Smiles to you along with thanks for the sharing such wonderful photos and memories!
    tp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, your husband is generous! I, too would like a review post of those WS salad thingies. Enjoy your haul of goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh i am sooo jealous of that bag!! emc

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks y'all each had a wonderful Christmas. I've been to a couple of weddings at The Kent Manor Inn and it's lovely. Hope you and your furry little boys are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You spoiled lucky girl! He ceratinly came through for you, and oh the taste you had in your wish list! I'm coveting that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I used to rent out the entire Kent Manor Inn once a year when I was still a working stiff for Big Pharma.

    That "H" belt is stronger than new rope.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello - and thank you for joining my "blog"! I am an Hermes (cannot do the accent with my computer) addict, it is really a problem! At least your husband gets "it".... my husband still keeps trying to sell one of my Birkin Bags behind my back - he thinks it is the equivalent of a downpayment on a very small home. That would be my fourth divorce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish someone would put an orange box under my pillow!

    ReplyDelete