09 April, 2012

Ledbury Referral Scheme

Somebody musta given the Easter Bunny a heads up on Babe's fondness for Ledbury cuz his shared basket with the Ti-Babes had a couple a new shirts, including the Hatton, competing with valuable mouse real estate...


And now, for the month of April, Ledbury is offering $50 off a first time purchase when referred by a compulsive Ledbury buyer, such as moi, who will receive a $50 store credit for the favor...

Sooo...according to my Google Analytic calculations, and Machiavellian mustache-twirling, if I can refer even half my readership, I could not only have Babe's Ledbury birthday picks all cinched up...

I could potentially keep him in Ledbury for years to come. Mmmwaaahahaha...Mmmwaaahahaha...cough cough Cadbury cough C  r  i  m  e   E  g  g  cough...

Kindness of anyone who would like to see Babe in Ledbury up to his eyeballs a referral from moi for sending their email address to me at pinkandgreen@gmail.com...XXOO

No comments:

Post a Comment