11 April, 2012

Hits O' The Week

Top honors for lust items of the week go to...

Lizzie Garrett's much anticipated tomboy style finally hitting the shelves...

When Amy and I were loitering 'round Richards' Hermès case discussing the merits of the red clic-clack, Babe leaned over my shoulder, pointed to that orange beaut second from the left and said, I really like that one. One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Missi...is the time it took for the mice to cross reference my entire wardrobe for compatibility, picture my bronzed, cuffed wrist gallivanting around like hot stuff, weigh the pros and cons of placing all my Hermès chips on this number before responding, meee tooo batbatbat...

Melissa Odabash's Trinidad already sitting pretty in my bikini basket in both the yellow and black while the unpurchased white and blue whisper to me from cyberspace...

Iomoi's leather tote in hamptons blue with gold initials looking to bench my already in the bullpen white Longchamp for the upcoming season...

The Ti-Babes caught holding paws. Cuff shmuff, nothin' trumps a scene like this...

Kindness of Babe for realizing that, you saaaay innocuous statement pahtaaaytoe, I say commitment pohtaaahtoe...XXOO

18 comments:

  1. That iomoi tote bag just shot to the top of my lust list. That blue would be just perfect to match my plane outfit next week! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up on the book!cant wait thread it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait - Mega Wide Hermès bangles? Just realized that those babies exist ... and a Rubans de Cheval is at the top of my lust list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the kitties. Too freakin cute. Best Pic. SO excited for the Tom Boy book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, hide the ti-babes...as we speak, Jon is planning how to 'borrow' them for a while. Think John Bulushi in Animal House, with the ladder. He says thanks from the OR.

    Warmy, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your posts are always a delight to read, so humorous and full of the best bits and bobs! Don't think that I didn't spot those Iomoi loafers, so pretty!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeppers, the mega wide is not an urban legend. It does indeed exist. And, yes, Irene from iomoi is forever taunting me with fb pics of fab shoes. Her spiffy Belgies and Vivs make mine hang their head in scruffy shame.

    Kathleen, tell Jon that Lolly is even sweeter, funnier and more beautiful in person. Not to mention a grrreat French kisser :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think some monogrammed Stubbs would be a great addition to the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog. Obsessed.

    Thanks for the intro to Melissa Odabash bikinis, though Melissa should really be the one thanking you, seeing as I'm about to raid ShopBop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how much we love you Alice! thank you for including us in your gorgeous blog. It is our Fav! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Alice! I am swiping your Iomoi bag for my list as well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bracelet is amazing! I need a super/double wide ha
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alice,
    Puhlease tell me you are on Rue La La. It's an Hermes day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. bikini and tote, obsessed!!!

    Thanks again for mentioning me yesterday, MADE MY DAY!

    have a great day XO  Katie-Daily Crush

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unfortunately/fortunately, I didn't look at my emails until the Hermès loot had been picked clean of everything but arm and both legs purses. The gods were smiling upon Babe it seems...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet picture of the kitties!

    Bitsy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Unfortch I just am not a big fan of the mega wide Hermes bangles. I love the enamel and that it really shows up on the mega wide but it does not work on my naturally wide wrist :(

    LOVE the blue tote though. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just ready about "tomboy style" in Matchbook - I can't wait to read it!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete