03 December, 2009

Blondes Have More Stationery

First to log in with a new stationery find was faithful scout and bff Kimba...

She and her "Sand Sisters" rendezvous twice yearly in beachy locales and always exchange small gifts. Kimba came bearing Meg Carter silk and sea shell necklaces and left with a stationery find pour moi...

Cute personalized gift tags right up my preppy alley from Kramer Drive. Perfect for all those last minute bottles of wine and biteoffmorethanIcanchew Martha Stewart homemade holiday hostess gifts...

Then my other blonde bestie, Joanie of Belgian Shoe fame, logged in with her stationery find...

Joanie had just received and a Paperless Post custom online invite to a soirée hosted by her sister and just knew I would appreciate their virtual swankness...

She was correct in her assumption...

In fact sooo much so that they just may be the Christmas card safety net my little last minute heart's been praying for...

See, blonds do have more fun when they share all their good finds...

Kindness of Kimba Howlin and Joanie DiNardo for keeping their blond buddie in the loop...XXOO

6 comments:

  1. Social and other paper goods are spelled stationery. Stationary is not moving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swanky online invites- our once monthly 20-30 plus people girls' night is ever competitive. Those would give me edge over an e-vite, for sure ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those online invites. I knew it, I just knew they'd move into the land of appropriate:). And tags, oh to find some good tags around here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should not allow anonymous comments- she is mean...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tags are supercute and, of course, Meg Carter never disappoints!

    But, I don't know about the online invites....for book clubs & girl's nights they're awesome, but for more formal occasions? Maybe I'm too old, I guess I still need to be sold on them :-)

    ReplyDelete