28 April, 2011

Pair O' Blues

Mummy would give anything to have a pair of baby blues like her gorgeous boy but, sigh...I'll just have to settle for the kind that accept VISA...

My Jules Reid Leo blouse in Daisy Stream Turquoise just arrived and it even elicited an ohhh and ahhh from the bff during our recent show and tell. I've declared it theee item of my Summer '11 wardrobe and predict trottin' it out at least once a week...

And, since I need a pair of blues from Jules, I've got a hanger cooling it's heels in the closet awaiting the arrival of the Wyatts in Dragon Print Ikat...

I've been drooling over KEP's Maggie earrings for quite awhile and even more so now that I saw the bff's during her show and tell. But, I've been torn between the turquoise, which goes with more in my summer lineup...

And, the sapphire, which are just too pretty to pass by. Sooo, a pair 'tis...

The bikinis have stared rolling in and my inner Helen Roper is craving a couple new cover ups. I'll take this Lotty B Mustique caftan in turquoise and coral...

And, another Glamourpuss NYC Beach Poncho this time in Island with Blue Lagoon...

What's a good pair o' blues wish list without the requisite Hermès contenders? Snatched this quick pic of the mousseline stole in Paddock during my last visit and have lovingly carried around the card in my wallet since. My Machiavellian plan involves reclaiming my tan, getting another month of Insanity under my abs and working my scarf tying magic in the dressing room. Babe's a sucker for the scarf as a halter trick...

That's right. My pink one's getting lonely...

Kindness of Babe who will read of my Machiavellian plan and fall for it anyway. Men...XXOO

7 comments:

  1. Love all things Jules Reid. Just found out she had a trunk show in my hometown and somehow I missed it! PS: I say you get both earrings ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer and all the blues seem to by synonymous.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. that leo blouse is GORGEOUS - great choice. post a pic when you wear it please! would love to see how you style it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the Leo blouse. You have wonderful (alas, Poor Babe, also expensive) taste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love having the summer blues! Trotted out my first pair of turquoise dangly earrings at Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allie, you must get some of Penhaligon's Bluebell to wear with all - or any- of these blues. I like to wear it when I have on something blue and I consider it private joke.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue is one of my favorite summer colors! And oh, those eyes!

    ReplyDelete