08 March, 2011

Rerun: Glutton For Massages

It wasn't torturous enough that my wake up call was scheduled for 4am to catch my plane to Ixtapa so, Continental threw in a 3am bonus ringy dingy just to let me know my flight was on time. Needless to say, I am pooped. Here, but pooped.

After a week of P90Xhaustion, and the très early morning, I couldn't hustle down the beach to massage "tent city" fast enough upon my arrival. My father is horrified at the thought of how unsanitary these sand spa conditions are and tried in vain to talk me out of going...

In one ear and out the other. I have never turned my nose up at a massage of any kind. For $25 an hour, ummm I'll take a shower afterwards...

Kindness of Babe for working so hard to allow me trips to Ixtapa and unsanitary beach massages til my lil heart and sore body's content. Good thing he's not here though. I'd have TWO germaphobes trying to rain on my massage parade...XXOO

3 comments:

  1. As someone who can't even go to the movies because of the germs that are left behind... I have no words! ;)
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P'shaw. It's not like they're doing surgery or something. After a shower you should be fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post-massage shower sounds like an ideal remedy--enjoy!

    ReplyDelete