27 March, 2012

My Welcome Home

The first 6 days I was gone the report from home was cheerful; Babe was getting up early each morn to groom the Ti-Babes, clean the litter, refill water bowls, squeeze in a quick workout, ect. On Saturday he even GASP! vacuumed. By Sunday though, it all started going to hell in one big, fat fur ball throw up, Chinese takeout, no clean boxers, we need you to come home basket...

I realized how much I was missed but, this li'l welcome home vignette let me know just how much I am also...

Appreciated...

And, loved...

I went to town on the Cadbury Crime Eggs whilst Lolly went to town on the tulip leaves. Lack of self control runs in the family and now our tummies hurt and our butt's are having trouble squeezing into baskets...

Kindness of Babe, Pilge and Lolly for my thoughtful surprise. Annnd, Ana for coming Thursday morning, Thursday evening, and Friday morning to sterilize the joint for my arrival home...XXOO

10 comments:

  1. Awwww...it's good to be loved and missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a reason why my Easter loot is thus far devoid of any Cadburys (she said, as she stuffed her mouth full of Whopper robin eggs before breakfast)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss that you have a dog? I guess the dog is Babe's and the cats are yours? :)

    Welcome back (although I've seen you dip your toe in the Twitter/FourSquare water for a while now) we missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww that's so sweet! I worry about my guys when I am gone for a week soon. I will probably find them exactly where I left them at the front door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, no dog. Just a dog card that Babe felt was apropos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is really such a sweet guy. You are blessed, and I don't even know him! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful part of your life with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! how sweet. Welcome home
    xoxo
    sC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. Can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thoughtful welcome home -- you are a lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete