05 March, 2012

Francesca Joy Of Palm Beach

Waaay back, during the era of wide whale OP's, Lacoste when it was Izod, Docksiders, and Lilly shorts with the elastic waist, my small clique had a friend custom paint designs on our Bean totes and sweatshirts to further distinguish our self proclaimed superiority. Yup, I was one of those girls...

And, apparently, I still am cuz I am all OVER the Francesca Joy custom painted totes. But, which is thee coolest? My heart may belong to Southampton...

And Palm Beach buuut...

Massachusetts...


 Aspen...


And, Newport have resurrected that mine mine ALL MINE! 17 year old self...

Maybe I can distract her with a wristlet or two while I narrow my tote choice to one and leave some for the rest of the class...

Kindness of any dear friends feeling obliged to leave comments verifying my old mean girl ways ooor thee failed to mention gag me with a spoon matching Lacoste socks for, just not. Some things are just better left in the 80's...XXOO

14 comments:

  1. Hmmm. These are really cute. Will you let me join your clique?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....another - "I can totally do that"-
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooo cute!! I love them, so creative and different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Palm Beach, definitely Palm Beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All cute, but the PB tote has theeee best colors!
    P.S. When you do go there, hit the Seafood Bar at the Breakers and order a basil martini. It's a must! Then you can fall into your bag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Nantucket tote and LOVE it!! I get a ton of compliments on it every time I use it. Definitely recommend at least one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the PB Breakers large tote and I loooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha, that takes me back...my first book bag was similarly painted! One of the few things I miss from the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo I might just have to add one of these to my birthday wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hadn't seen her prints on canvas. LOVE
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the last photo of the wristlet. I want that one with the monogram on the reverse side. Is that your wristlet? If so, what is the pattern name?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not mine but, I believe it's the Beverly Hills pattern. Click on the highlighted link and it will take you to here site. Prob best to contact her directly w/any custom jobs. Formulating mine now :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooooh, LOVE these totes. I'm starting to feel the need to go sailing, and I want that Massachusetts bag...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't know if it's funny or sad that some people still use 'gag me with a spoon' without trying to be ironic. Better left in the 80s for sure xx

    ReplyDelete