06 March, 2012

Cue The White Bikini

It's heeere... 

That harbinger of summer...

The swallows of Capistrano are making their way to San Juan which is my cue to lock down the white bikini contenders for Summer '12...

This year I had a bit o' help from the ultimate bellwether, bikini Goddess Elle...

Sooo, queue up the Melissa Odabash Elba...

As well as the smidge more preppy Los Angeles. And, fingers crossed that Elle is also saying that we're trending towards skinny...

Kindness of Kate and Pippa for also placing my beloved white bikini in a good light. Let's just hope that light is a little more forgiving to us older lesser mortals...XXOO

8 comments:

  1. Gasping for air over that a picture of Pipa's tusch...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one with the stripes! If only I had 1. the body for it and 2. somewhere warm and sunny to wear it, it would be mine ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a white suit. That stripe number is a love too.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me in but I need a cover up too now alas, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not bikini worthy, but Alice this is another way to wear your famous scarf collection. This came to be via Horse Country Chic. www.strapandbuckle,.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the stripey one!So perfect with a white oxford and espadrilles.........

    ReplyDelete
  7. Main Line I beleive that is Kate's tush.

    ReplyDelete