30 March, 2009

TLC For Your Hair

Between a hairdresser that was a bit overzealous with the highlights this summer and the horrible Georgetown water, my hair rapidly turned to straw when we moved here in September. I was shocked one day in a local dressing room when I looked into the mirror and saw a trés unprep Paris Hilton starring back at me. Thank goodness my friend and neighbor Shelly told me about the Jonathon Beauty Water Shower Purification System (yes, that Jonathon from Bravo's Blow Out) at Sephora.

It was a smidgen of an investment but sooo worth it and, according to Dr. Oz (medical guru and Oprah bff), it's the best thing you can do for your locks. The Jonathon filter only needs changing every 3-6 months depending on usage and how bad your water actually is. Needless to say, being in Georgetown, I am on the 3 month rotation.

Kindness of Shelly Darling who truly is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god that is awesome!! So is it basically a Brita for your shower?? Love the blog by the way!!

    ReplyDelete