19 March, 2009

Naturally Blonde Highlights

Recently, a viewer asked Martha Stewart about the haircare products she used. Now, in my book, Martha goes down as a "Best Celeb Highlights" Hall of Famer along with Reese Witherspoon, Calista Flockhart, Diane Sawyer, and newest member, Whitney Port (honorable mentions going to Gwyneth and Jennifer). So, when she gushed about Frederic Fekkai's Technician Color Care shampoo and conditioner I couldn't run out and buy them fast enough.
I will always be loyal to my Kiehl's haircare products, but these have been a nice addition to the lineup.

Available at drugstore.com, where they qualify for free shipping, and at Blue Mercury for you local DC gals.

2 comments:

  1. Very classy blog. I've always enjoyed your comments on Mel's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have used kiehl's products for a long time, especially love the shampoo - I blogged about that a few months ago myself! Love seeing your blog -it's coming along great! Glad to see you're friends with Patricia )PVE) too!

    ReplyDelete